Announcement

Died in a Blogging Accident has lived up to its name and died... in a blogging accident. That is to say it has concluded. You can still re-live the magic by clicking here to start at chapter 1. For genuine criticism of XKCD, please click the top link to the right (XKCD Isn't Funny).

Thursday, September 15, 2011

xkcd Sucks Less, Week 4 Followup

By popular demand, I'm going to go ahead and post the other submissions for xkcd Sucks Less, Week 4. There wasn't a huge surplus, but here you guys go.

Comic 947: Investing


No additional submissions.

Comic 948: AI



Alt-Text: Sometimes I wonder if the disproportionately high number of socially awkward narcissists among programmers may prevent us from developing an AI capable of passing the Turing test before one that will take over the world.
by SinbadEV


by Anonymous

Comic 949: File Transfer



by SinbadEV
This is just a jab at 949's ridiculous word count. Have fun!


Anyway, I know I said I'd post these on Tuesday, but we got a bingo update then, so I decided to hold off until today. Assuming I get enough "Sucks Less" entries in the coming weeks, the plan is still to post the surplus on Tuesdays.

3 comments:

  1. Yay my "sucks less but still sucks more then it could submissions" will finally see the light of day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two years late, but I think your take on 948 was actually pretty good.

      Delete
  2. I really liked the second one for 948...Almost more than the winner :0

    ReplyDelete