Announcement

Died in a Blogging Accident has lived up to its name and died... in a blogging accident. That is to say it has concluded. You can still re-live the magic by clicking here to start at chapter 1. For genuine criticism of XKCD, please click the top link to the right (XKCD Isn't Funny).

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Xkcd Forums Bingo: Holiday Special: Part 1

Hey guys. It's been a while since I've done this, I know. I stopped doing bingo in September because I went back to college. But I just thought I'd finish it all with a countdown to the long-anticipated comic 1000, then we can finally put this horrible bingo thing behind us.

And now for the first bingo cards, which have been pointlessly decorated with coloured lights, which will only make them look outdated in a few months. A bit like Randall's humour - OHHH, SNAP!

991 - Phentom Menace

Not much to see here, just a standard forum discussion about how much Star Wars SUCKED. And the comic was bashed, not just by Fernie (although he did give us a long discussion about the subjectivity of art). I think this quote sums it up:

"I Liked this comic as much as I liked the movie."

Next!

992 - Mnemonics

Xkcd presents: the Share-your-own-mnemonics Thread... for seven pages. They also argued about the validity of 'PEDMAS', which was tedious, but it gave us G2.

No language or grammar, but this guy was begging for it. I'll give him I2 anyway because it's Christmas.

This moderator redtexted because people were saying 'Bad boys rape our young girls but violet gives willingly.' THERE, I SAID IT.

4 comments:

  1. "The next person to post the old, shitty misogynistic (and intermittently racist) resistor code like they're being adorably transgressive or otherwise wax excited about it is going out the door"

    Giddings me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad boys rape our young girls but violet gives willingly. Bad boys rape our young girls but violet gives willingly. Bad boys rape our young girls but violet gives willingly. OH LOOK AT THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN SMITTEN BY RANDALL MUNROE

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let that be a lesson to all spambots. If you try and link to your shitty SEO site, the same thing will happen to you.

      No second chances.

      Delete